Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello Collage Makers! Welcome! + edit


I am so thrilled to welcome you back from the long summer vacation! We can slowly start our new season in Collage Obsession. But before we get going, there are a couple of things...

First I´d like to know, what would be the best challenge day for you? I will put a poll on the sidebar, so you can vote your choice. The day with the most votes will be our new challenge day. Notice, that we use the GTM (Greenwich Mean Time) on our blog, and the new challenges will be posted at the midnight GTM.

You can leave a comment on this post, if you have suggestions for the topics of the challenges, or any other ideas or questions.

And last but not least I want to test our new link tool - so if you like, you can post a link to your own favorite collage on your blog or website! Or to any other collage or post you wanna point out!  This could be also a great way to boost some new traffic!

xo
Kirsi aka itKupiLLi




24 comments :

  1. Seems to work well, Kirsi. Thanks for starting challenges again.

    Näyttää toimivan hyvin. Kiitos uusista haasteista, Kirsi.

    Hugs/halein
    sirkkis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Sirkkis! Kiva nähdä sinutkin täällä! :)

      Delete
  2. It works perfectly Kirsi! :)
    Thank you for being here, talented lady.
    Kiss kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to participate more often in the future since I am starting to practice digital collages now!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to find out about this and get playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh, that would be wonderful Izabella! xo :) :) :)

      Delete
  6. Any day works for me, and don't give up on me yet... I might even figure out how to post a photo and link above.... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Arline, that is so easy, just click "add your link" button, and you will figure it out! xo :)

      Delete
  7. P.S. It's "me" Arline... aka Nonni_f

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I already peeked to you blog, I am so happy to see you! And nice to be back!!!

      Delete
  9. I've really miss Collage Obsession so glad you are back...thank you for taking the time to run a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were only you who participate, it would be worth of running these challenges, you are so damn good artist! :)

      Delete
  10. Hello Kirsi,
    Thanks for giving the opportunity to post an old favourite blogpost, it is such a pity that so many blogposts and fine art are lost deep in people's blogs and no-one ever sees them again.
    Best wishes for your re-launch, seems to be going well.
    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila, I am very excited about the re-launch! :)

      Delete
  11. Yes-- glad you're back!! Nice of you to let people vote too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaaaaaaay! so happy that collage obsession is coming back for the autumn, i've been missing my weekly fix! :)

    ReplyDelete