Saturday, August 22, 2015

Your favorites mythological creatures

*

Hello to all our creative friends. This week’s challenge is on Mythology. 

Kirsi and I thought it would be fun to see your favorites mythological creatures on the tarot card (2.75" x 4.75"). You can use the images (png format) we provided on your collage, or you can use any other images you like.


*




*

We both are really looking forward to seeing your amazing art. Don’t forget to link back to our challenge.

You have time until 4th of September and you can participate as many times you like.


Teddi aka Foxeysquirrel

*

Post your creation to your blog or other website and  leave a direct link to your work using our LINK FEATURE at the end of this post.


6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous and Imaginative Ideas, loved seeing them all.
    Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, and the imaginative idea was all Teddi's. :)

      Delete
  2. oh, only one comment. So I am asked to give one.
    it is a genious idea with the cards. and that everyone could do not only one.
    might be an endless challenge!
    great idea, great input!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a wonderful challenge. Maybe I'm not to bright but I can't find a place to comment on "Hedge Hog Studios" lovely artwork on her blog, so I just wanted to say well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deann. I could not find the place to comment on "HHS" blog either, I would have had same words in mind. I can't comment either to Flickr entries, because I don't remember either my id and password. LOL, three times either in my comment, and I am not sure if any of those came right, my English is not too good. :)

      Delete